Toll Free: (877) 397-0955
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Our Corporate Social Responsibility policy demonstrates Delta Document Services' responsibility toward our community and industry. It recognizes our integration of business values and operations to meet the expectations of our employees, community, clients and vendors. We want to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of community participation, ethics and professionalism.
The company’s social responsibility falls under two categories:
Industry compliance -- to our company’s commitment to legality and willingness to observe industry values and guideline.
Community responsibility -- the initiative to promote responsibility for our local community, assist the underprivileged and protect our immediate natural environment.
Legality -- Our company will:
- Respect the law
- Honor its industry guideline and policies
- Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate
- Maintain ethical business practices with our clients, vendors and employees
We will always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We promote:
- Safety and fair dealing
- Respect and privacy towards our client and their client’s rights
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices.
- Our company is dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and incorporate all fair labor practices. We ensure that activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights in any country (e.g. forced labor).
Community Responsibility and Involvement
Our company may preserve a budget to make monetary donations that would:
- Advance the welfare of underprivileged community families and community events
- Minimize our potential impact on the local natural environment
Our company encourages its employees to volunteer through programs organized internally or externally. Our company may sponsor volunteering events from other organizations.
Preserving our natural environment
Our company is proactive in protecting the local environment, including:
- Conserving energy
- Community clean up and maintenance
Our company supports community investment and one-on-one programs for local children. For example, it may assist in Holiday Gift Giving for local underprivileged children.